Let’s take a quick walk down memory lane and browse through all the different topics we covered over the past 29 days. You’ve learned why language is important for all aspects of your business and why you need to use the same language as your audience in order to attract them so that they like you, and so they understand the information you’re trying to relate to them.
Here’s a quick rundown:
- Welcome And Why It’s Important To Speak The Right Language
- Do You Know Who Your Target Audience Is?
- How Can Speaking The Right Language Help With Conversion?
- You Need To Be Part Of Your Tribe To Earn Their Trust
- Where Do You Start? Hang Out Where They Do
- Learn The Special Vocabulary Used In Your Niche
- Quick Start Tip – Spy On Your Competition
- Why You Should Sign Up For Other’s People’s Lists
- Facebook Groups Are A Great Place To Learn And Practice Your Market’s Language
- Speaking Your Market’s Language On Social Media
- Encourage A Dialogue With Your Audience Through Emails And Comments
- Using Your New Language Skills On Your Sales Pages
- Creating Community Through Common Language
- What Tone Should You Use In Your Sales Messages
- How Using The Right Language Can Establish Your Expertise
- Speak Directly To Your Customers In Headlines
- Testing New Language As You Learn It
- The Advantage Of Creating Your Own Terms, Nicknames, & Acronyms
- Test & Track Your Sales Page Language
- Test & Track Your Solo Emails And CTAs
- Language, Tone & Copywriting
- Finding The Right Words To Overcome Objections
- Using Language To Prevent Buyer’s Remorse
- The Importance Of Speaking Your Customer’s Language In Paid Products, Memberships, & Coaching Programs
- Evolving Your Language As Your Target Market Evolves
- Caution – Don’t Overwhelm Them With Professional Terms
- Listen To Feedback From Your Customers And Subscribers
- Using The Right Language & Terms For SEO
- Why Images Are An Important Part Of The Conversation
- Wrap Up And Where To Go From Here
What have you learned from this challenge that has had the biggest impact on you? What tips and ideas have you found the most helpful? Which ones have you tried to use, and what were your results? Save this post so that you can come back to this again and again because it’s going to be useful far beyond this challenge.
Take a few minutes today to reflect on not only how far you’ve come, but more importantly how this simple 30-day challenge has influenced you and changed you and your business for the better. What positive experiences have you had because of the 30 Day Learning Your Market’s Language Challenge? Please comment below to let me know what you think, or if you prefer to come to our Facebook Group and share. I’m excited to learn about all your successes.