It’s hard to believe, but we’ve come to the end of our 30 Day Content Marketing Challenge. I hope you’ve learned a thing or two and more importantly that you’ve been inspired to step up your game and get more content published on a regular basis. That’s an important concept to keep in mind. You want to get fresh stuff out there on a regular basis. It’s one of the best ways to reach out to new markets and to build and nurture a relationship with your target audience.
Let’s take a quick walk down memory lane and browse through all the different topics we covered over the past 29 days. Here’s a quick rundown:
- Welcome And What Is Content Marketing
- Content is King, Or Is It?
- Why You Need A Content Marketing Plan
- Who Is Your Target Market?
- Where Is Your Target Market?
- Content On Your Site vs. Content On Other Sites
- Let’s Talk About Content Syndication
- Attention Grabbing Headlines For Your Content
- An Explanation Of Different Content Formats
- Your Content Needs A Purpose
- How To Come Up With A Content Schedule
- Are You Repurposing Your Content?
- Using The Same Content In Multiple Formats
- What’s Your Goal With Each Piece Of Content?
- Use Content Upgrades To Build Your List
- An Example Of A Content Marketing Funnel
- Ways To Promote Your Content
- Don’t Just Share That Content Once
- Creating A Content Marketing And Promotion Schedule For Each Post
- Why You Should Create Epic Content
- Updating And Re-Promoting Your Epic Content
- Working Key Content Pieces Into Your Email Marketing
- Crafting Content That Sells Your Products
- Creating Content Around Keywords and Key Phrases
- Easy Content Creation With Serial Posts
- Creative Ways To Come Up With Content Ideas
- Using PLR For Quick And Easy Content Creation
- 3 Ways To Monetize Old Content
- Get Your Audience To Help With Content Creation
What has had the biggest impact on you? What tips and ideas have you found the most helpful? Those are the posts that you want to come back to again and again.
Take a few minutes today to reflect on not only how far you’ve come, but more importantly how this simple 30-day challenge has influenced you and changed you for the better. What positive experiences have you had as a result of getting more content created and marketed? What were your big “aha” moments during this challenge? What do you want to do more of? Make a plan and make sure you dedicate some time and resources to content marketing each month going forward. Last but not least, don’t forget to continue to repurpose and recycle everything you create.